We are delighted to announce that there is a seminar of Dr. Samuel Flis in Sungkyunkwan University Natural Science Campus on July 10th. Please join and welcome his talk together.
* Speaker: Dr. Samuel Flis (Stockholm Universitet)
* Time: Jul. 10th (Mon.), 1:00 PM
* Location: Seminar room, 2nd floor of Samsung Library, Sungkyunkwan Univ. Natural Science Campus
* Title: Search for dark matter annihilation in the Milky Way with IceCube
* Abstract: An overview of the latest IceCube analyses searching for a neutrino excess from dark matter annihilation in the Milky Way halo. Three analyses that use different neutrino detection channels and span different energy ranges are presented. Two analyses incorporate energy information in the analysis, while one analysis introduces a novel method to reconstruct events below 1 TeV.