We are delighted to announce that there is a seminar with Prof. Danny Marfatia in Sungkyunkwan University Natural Science Campus on November 23rd. Please join and welcome his talk together.
* Speaker: Prof. Danny Marfatia
* Time: Nov 23rd (Wed.), 1:30 PM
* Location: Seminar room, 7th floor of Samsung Library, Sungkyunkwan Univ. Natural Science Campus
* Title: Nonstandard interactions at long-baseline neutrino experiments
* Abstract: I will describe the capabilities of the planned experiments, T2K, T2HKK and DUNE, to study nonstandard interactions in neutrino propagation, and how such interactions may affect the core mission of these experiments, i.e., determining the neutrino mass hierarchy and detecting leptonic CP violation.